MARINE NANO PROTECTION
A New Approach to Marine Detailing
Antimoss is an easy spray on coating that will protect boat paint and gel-coat surfaces from growth, environmental effects, corrosion, and salt water. Antimoss lasts 400% times longer than wax while maintaining a super-hydrophobic stain resistance surface.
- Your boat will maintain a high gloss appearance.
- Once applied on the bottom, growth will be minimal and easily removed by wiping with a microfiber towel.
- Your portholes will remain crystal-clear and looking like new.
This cutting-edge nano coating reduces and prevents the growth formation on the surface of the boat. Applied simply through polishing, spraying, wiping, and a 24 hr curing procedure.
Usage areas: Fiberglass and painted marine surfaces.
Protection lasts up to 1 year.
How to Apply Antimoss Yacht Care?
- The surface should be free of any dust, wax, dirt, oil or water.
- The application should be made in a shaded area.
- The surface should be sprayed around 25 times for one square meter.
- The surface should be buffed immediately with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Curing time is 24 hr.